Monday, November 11, 2013

Rising to the Surface

Yes, I am slowly but surely finding my way back up from the depths.  I've been sifting my way through some hard life, for lack of a better word, stuff.  This as well as my newest art series has consumed my time and my drive.  What little drive I had was going toward the new series to finish it in time for my art show.

So, I am working through my stuff and trying to find my light again and I think posting here, in my etsy and searching for positivity and passions (old or new) is helping.  Basically my candle was blown out and I'm trying to relight my flame, easier said than done but one step at a time.

So this blog isn't completely my rambling and devoid of art here is a new adition to my etsy shop!  It is titled "Mel" and is a part of my Friends & Strangers series.  This is a friend, an old roommate of mine actually who I've stayed friends with over time and she's super awesome!

New Addition to the etsy shop, from the Friends & Strangers series, titled "Mel".  https://www.etsy.com/listing/168401933/mel-gouache-gesso-original-painting?
Mel - From Friends & Strangers
  Can you tell what's surrounding her face?  Some people get it right away and some need a little help, can you figure it out? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment